Craig & Rose is best known for the range of 1829 Vintage Colours and has been producing paints of the highest quality for the professional painter and decorator since the 1800’s.
Our trade paints have been used in historic and homes such as Brighton Pavilion and Longleat, and were used to paint the legendary Forth Bridge for over 100 years. Today our trade range is available for use by both the professional tradesman and the DIY’er alike.
Combining our unrivalled history with progressive manufacturing, the range contains primers, glazes, varnishes and special-effects paints which can be specified by the professional, or ordered direct from our website for smaller projects in your own home.
The range contains:
- A specialist selection of varnishes, from Dead Flat to Eggshell to Gloss finish, with products to suit a variety of surfaces. Choose our Yacht Varnish for the protection of exterior wood finishes, or Acrylic Varnish to protect interior surfaces or paint effects.
- A range of primers to prepare your surface, including Plaster Primer, Wood Primer and the multi-purpose Acrylic Primer Undercoat.
- Our Traditional Oil and Acrylic Scumble Glazes and the more modern glitter glazes for creating effects.
- Chalkwall paint – perfect for walls in kid’s rooms, kitchens or home offices.
- Metallic Paint in a variety of colours suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Masonry Paint for exterior walls
- Trademaster Plus Matt Emulsion and Acrylic Eggshell.