Craig & Rose Granite Effect is a fast drying, water based spray paint designed to create a unique granite effect on projects inside the home.
- The surface must be clean and dry, free from grease, rust and dirt. Protect adjoining surfaces from overspray.
- If undercoating is necessary use Craig & Rose Undercoat.
- Prime all bare steel and iron with Craig & Rose Metal Primer.
- Prime all plastic with Craig & Rose Plastic Primer.
- Must be over-coated with Artisan clear coat to protect the dry film from abrasion and wear damage.
- Shake can for at least three minutes before use and regularly during use. Lower temperatures and high humidity will slow the drying.
- Avoid spraying when air or surface temperature is below 10°C or above 30°C.
- Hold can upright 15 to 25cm from the surface. To ensure surface compatibility, test spray on an inconspicuous area.
- Spray with smooth, even strokes parallel to the surface.
- Apply with several light mist coats rather than one heavy coat. Allow for drying time of 20 minutes between each coat. Recoat: Spray three full coats with twenty minutes in between each coat.
- Coverage: Up to 0.4m2 per can, depending on surface and colour used.
- Dry Time: Touch dry in 24 hours under normal conditions.
- Prevent blocking by turning the can upside down and spraying until clear gas emerges.
- Also wipe front of nozzle clean.
- Clean up overspray with water while wet and white spirits when dry.