We believe that you do not have to follow the latest trend to be stylish or fashionable. Craig & Rose believe that being individual and creating your own style and sticking to what works best for you and your life style is the easiest way to stay stylish and ahead of the game when it comes to interior design and decorating your home.
However we do still take an interest in what is going on in the world around us. Everything from fashion to world events and the economy effects trends in design so after doing some research and looking closely at influencing factors around us we have come up with the following colours to watch out for in 2012.
Colors to watch:
- Black is the new black
- Neutrals will be cooler – grays and slate colors
- Pink and purple undertones will be strong
- Metallics and pearlized colors will continue to be strong
- Gold will begin to make a comeback, but with more of a satin finish
- Bronze and silver will remain strong
- Deeper undertones and monochromatic blends of purple and mauve