Craig & Rose Artisan Frosted Glass is a versatile effect that can update the appearance of glass with ease. This durable coating delivers a semi opaque, matte finish that when sprayed on part of an object offers dimension. Also ideal for glass windows where privacy is needed.
1. Before you start you will require the following items to complete the project:
- 1 can of Craig & Rose Artisan Artisan Glass Frosting Effect
- 1 roll of good quality painters tape
- Damp cloth
- Dust sheet or newspaper
- Lazy Susan
2. Tape areas of vase that you do not want painted. Wipe down vase with a glass cleaner to remove any dust or fingerprints.
3. Use the Lazy Susan by turning slowly as you spray. Use newspaper to cover large areas that you do not want to spray. Apply 2 or more coats of Craig & Rose Artisan Glass Frosting Effect to achieve desired look. Apply light mist coats rather than one heavy one. Wait 3-5 minutes for the frosted effect to appear. If desired effect isn’t achieved, apply another coat. Recoat any time after 5 minutes.
4. Leave to dry. The Frosted Glass effect will be touch dry in 30 minutes under normal conditions and fully cured after 24 hours. Once dry, simply remove the tape from the top half of the vase, add your favourite flowers and display your work proudly!
Ready to begin your project? Order an Artisan colourcard or browse the full range here