Craig & Rose Artisan Metallic Effect spray paint brightens any space with its shimmering effect. Use a variety of colours to achieve a bold look or be selective to compliment any colour scheme.
1. Before you start you will require the following items to complete the project:
- 1 can of Craig & Rose Artisan Undercoat
- 1 can of Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel White
- 1 can of Craig & Rose Artisan Metallic Effect in your desired colour(s)
- 1 roll of good quality painters tape
- Damp cloth
- Drop sheet or newspaper
- Lazy Susan
2. Pull dolls apart and tape overlapping areas with good quality painters tape to ensure that the dolls not fitting back together again. Spread parts out on newspaper with openings facing down. Apply 1 coat of Craig & Rose Artisan Undercoat to both top and bottom of dolls, followed by 1 coat of Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel White on the bottom half of all dolls.
3. Spray the tops of each doll with 2 light coats of Craig & Rose Artisan Metallic Effect while turning the Lazy Susan to ensure you get an even coat on all sides. Hold can upright 15 to 25cm from the surface. Spray with smooth, even strokes to avoid any drips. Place small items on an aerosol lid to raise them off the table or a Lazy Susan so that you can paint right to the bottom.
4. When all of the pieces are dry, arrange your display and admire your work!