A flawless finish starts with a smooth surface. Before you begin painting your walls, it’s worthwhile filling in any small dents, chips or hairline cracks with a quality filler.
Selleys Cracks Gone is perfect for quick wall repairs around the home that only require a small amount of filler. It’s designed as a single application, so there’s no tools or experience needed.
Receive a FREE single use filler when you order £35 or more online.
Offer ends on Monday 9 September. Valid on purchases made through Craig & Rose website only, whilst stocks last.
Where can this product be used?
Ideal for filling interior small dents, chips, holes and hairline cracks.
What materials can you use this product on?
- Plaster and plasterboard
- Primed nail heads
How to use it
- Remove the Selleys Cracks Gone from its packaging.
- Un-clip backing scraper, cut top tab off One Shot & re-clip backing scraper back on.
- Squeeze pack and use the inbuilt scraper to apply filler into the crack or hole and scrape off the excess.
- Allow filler to dry (2 hours for thin applications), lightly sand and paint surface as required.
- If you need to clean up any area, simply wipe with a wet cloth before product sets.
- Before painting, clean dust and filler particles using Selleys Sugar Soap, available from your local Homebase store.
- When painting with oil-based paints filler must be completely dry (at least 24 hours).
- For best results, apply Craig & Rose Undercoat before your chosen paint finish