Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel is durable enough to be used both inside and outside the home and is the perfect way to personalise your next DIY project. High Performance Enamel is available in 13 colours, so you can mix and match your own favourite spray paint colours for your project.
1. Before you start you will require the following items to complete the project:
- 1 can of each Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel in your desired colour(s)
- Damp cloth
- sheet or newspaper
- Lazy Susan
2. Lay rungs out on newspaper and spray with 2 coats of desired Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel colour(s).Spray 15 to 25cm from the surface, with smooth, even strokes parallel to the surface. Make sure the sides are dry before flipping them over to paint the back.
3. Place metal planters on newspaper and spray with 2 coats of desired Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel colours. For the perfect result, spray with smooth, even strokes. Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamels should be applied in one or more light coats, rather than one heavy coat.
4. Allow to dry before assembling planters with ladder.
Ready to start planning your own project? View our spray paints here, order your Artisan colourcard or view more How To articles for inspiration!