Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel is perfect for getting creative with stencils. Have some fun experimenting with the wide range of colours to achieve your own design.
1. Before you start you will require the following items to complete the project:
- 1 can Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel Black
- 1 can Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel Grass Court
- Box cutter
- Cardboard or cereal boxes
- Damp cloth
- Drop sheet or newspaper
- Lazy Susan
- Round items to trace around
2. Cut out circles from old cereal boxes or suitable cardboard and stick onto surface with Blu-Tack. Hold can upright 15 to 25cm from the surface. Spray 2 coats of Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel Black with smooth, even strokes parallel to the surface. Remove stencils after 20 minutes when dry.
3. Spray shelves and pegs with 2 coats of Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel Grass Court. To help achieve an even spray, slowly spin the Lazy Susan to paint all sides. Turn shelves over after 20 minutes and paint other side.
Prep tip: If your peg board is bare timber, lightly sand with sand paper and apply one coat of Craig & Rose Artisan Undercoat before applying two coats of Craig & Rose Artisan High Performance Enamel White.
4. Once everything is dry, assemble and hang your pegboard. Why not share a picture of your project with us on insta?