We know these are worrying times but our team have been working hard to ensure that when you visit us, you feel safe. Social distancing measures and extra precautions will be in place as we continue to make sure that our customers' health and safety is our top priority.
Some of the things you can expect when you visit are:
- Restricted access into the showroom: 1 customer (or multiple customers if from same household) in the store at any one time.
- This restricted access may mean that there could be a queue outside the store when you arrive. Our friendly colleagues will be on hand to manage the flow of customers.
- Hand sanitising facilities available
- Heightened hygiene measures, with increased and regulated cleaning
- Physical barriers in place for the protection of both staff and customers
- Strict protocols around the cleaning and handling of stock
We will be regularly reviewing the conditions in our showrooms and will take the measures needed in order to continue to remain open.