Terms and Conditions of the Prize Draw Competition
Our Ultimate Unsame Competition
Dated: 21 April 2021
CRAIG & ROSE PRIZE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. THE PROMOTER
The promoter is Craig & Rose Limited (Company No. 09968464) of Suite 1, 3rd Floor 11-12 St. James's Square, London, United Kingdom, SW1Y 4LB and the promotion can also be entered at: https://www.craigandrose.com/ (the “Promoter”).
2. THE COMPETITION
2.1 The title of the competition is Our Ultimate Unsame Competition
2.2 When you enter into the competition with the Promotor, you hereby give the Promotor and its partner ROCKETT ST GEORGE LIMITED whose registered address is at Simpson Wreford & Partners, Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon, CR0 0YN (the “Partner”) your express consent to process your personal data and remain you about our daily prize and Ultimate prize giveaway. You will have a chance to win a prize as fully explained in clause 8.
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The competition will run from 00:01 on 21 April 2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 30 April 2021 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive for the daily and Ultimate prize competitions which is only available for one-time competition for April 2021.
3.2 All competition entries must be received by the Promoter at the address set out at Condition 1 by no later than 00.01 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
3.3 To enter ‘Part1 : The Daily Giveaway,’ you are required to:
- Follow @craigandrosepaints on Instagram
- TAG @craigandrosepaints on your Instagram stories page;
- Use the hashtag #UnsameYourHome;
- Tell us why your life is too interesting for boring paint; and
- Enter by the Closing Date
To enter ‘Part 2 : ‘The Ultimate Unsame Prize’ you are required to:
- Visit craigandrose.com/ultimate-unsame-giveaway
- Enter your name and email address
- Tell us why your life is too interesting for boring paint; and
- Enter by the Closing Date
You do not need to enter one, to be eligible for the other.
3.4 No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to enter into the competition.
3.5 The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
3.6 By submitting a competition Entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3.7 For help with your Entry for those who do not have an internet facility, please contact the consumer helpline on 01383 740011 However, you are encouraging by the Promoter to enter into the prize competition by Instagram and via the Promoters website.
3.8 Please see www.craigandrose.com for a copy of these competition terms and conditions.
3.9 The competition Entry will be judged by an individual of the Promoter based on the best use of the hashtags and/or anything best stories or active engagement by you. and a random selection by an individual of the Promoter for the big prize. The decision will be final.
3.10 As the Promoter does not use tool to choose a winner, no information will be available.
4.1 Subject to clause 4.1 d) below, the competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter; or
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- where a participant who is not aged 18 or over, he or she can still be able to participate in the competitions with a consent of his or her parent or legal guardian.
4.2 In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide a proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4.3 The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- incomplete form.
4.4 Entry on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed unless such person does not have internet facility or being entered in pursuance with the Equality Act 2010.
4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. THE PRIZE
5.1 The prize shall:
- Daily Competition prize draw: 1 x 2.5L Tin of paint from the 1829 collection at your choice of colour; and/or
- Ultimate Competition prize draw: £250.00 value of credit to be spent at the Promotor’s store, either online (at www.craigandrose.com) or in-store purchase (Craig & Rose Showroom).
- The Promoter’s Partner prize draw: £250 vale of digital voucher to be spent at Partner’s store either online or in-store.
5.2 The prizes are subject to availability and delivery lead-times.
5.3 The daily prize must be claimed by 30 June 2021. There is no cash alternative for the prize for the daily prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
5.4 The prize is supplied and/or delivered by the Promoter via third party (the “Supplier”) who may process your personal data on our behalf. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
5.5 The prize is not negotiable or transferable to other than to the Promoter.
5.6 Cost of delivery shall be free for the U.K Mainland only.
6.1 The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
6.2 The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the social media or other methods provided with the competition prize and seek your postal delivery address to dispatch your prize.
6.3 The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter may publish the surname and other limited information and, if applicable, their winning entries each day (or on 5 May 2021 for Ultimate prize) on our social media page (“Announcement Date”)
6.4 If you object to any or all of your surname or other information of your winning is being published or made available, please contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
7.1 If you are the winner of the prize:
Part1: Daily Giveaway
- The winner is entitled to claim a 2.5L tin from the Craig & Rose 1829 Collection at choice of colour.
- The winner will be announced on the Announcement (daily following the competition) and be contacted by the Promoter.
- The winner must claim their prize before 30 June 2021 by referring to the details of how to claim in Condition 5.8.
- If the winner does not claim the prize by this date, the claim will become invalid.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize by 30 June 2021 the claim will become invalid.
Part 2: The Ultimate Unsame Prize
- The winner is entitled to claim £250.00 value of voucher or credit to purchase product or service from us.
- The winner will be announced on the Announcement Date 5th May 2021 and be contacted by the Promoter.
- The winner must complete a form (via given ULR by the Promoter) including name, email address, consent for further communications and tell us your own story as to why your life is too interesting for boring paint. Please note that any incomplete form may delay delivery of the prize.
- The winner must claim the prize by 30 November 2021.
7.2 The Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
7.3 The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf unless authorised by the Promoter.
7.4 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, Partner, or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. OWNERSHIP OF COMPETITION ENTRIES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
9.1 Except your personal data, all competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
9.2 By submitting your competition Entry and any accompanying material, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
- waive all moral rights,
- in and to your competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
9.3 You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
10. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
11.1 If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
11.2 The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
11.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.